Some days, you just aren't feeling shorts. We've all been there; sometimes the seats on the spin bikes at the gym pull and pinch, or the air outside just feels too cold for shorts alone, but you don't want to deal with knee warmers and their corresponding fit issues. On those days, reach with relief into your drawer and pull out the Pearl Izumi Escape Sugar Cycling 3/4 Tight. Made with a breathable, supportive Lycra blend, the Escape Sugar will hold it's shape whether you're punching out intervals inside or stretching your legs on the roads for the first time in months. Features like a wide, flat waistband and a fully redesigned chamois complete with smooth blended edges and plush cushioning mean you'll be comfortable for as long as you want to spin the pedals, indoors or out.
- Reach for this knicker when shorts just don't feel right
- Form-fitting cut mimics your movements in the saddle
- Breathable, supportive Lycra blend wicks moisture consistently
- Silicone leg grippers keep leg hems in-place gently
- Select Escape 1:1 Chamois supports with plush, breathable foam
- BioViz reflective accents help you stand out on dark roads
View more Women's Knickers
(78.7 - 83.8cm)
(83.8 - 88.9cm)
(88.9 - 95.3cm)
(95.3 - 101.6cm)
(102.9 - 108.0cm)
(108.0 - 114.3cm)
(58.4 - 63.5cm)
(63.5 - 68.6cm)
(68.6 - 74.9cm)
(74.9 - 81.3cm)
(81.3 - 87.6cm)
(87.6 - 94.0cm)
(83.8 - 88.9cm)
(88.9 - 94.0cm)
(94.0 - 99.1cm)
(100.3 - 106.7cm)
(106.7 - 114.3cm)
(114.3 - 120.7cm)
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
- Measure from the center of your back to your wrist with arms held out.