Studio 4in Short
When fall hits, the roads get slick and wet, and things cool off drastically, you could call it quits for the year — or you could don the Pearl Izumi Studio 4in Short and head it to spin class. These lightweight short-shorts provide just the coverage and flexibility you need to spin away, with less coverage than your full-on cycling shorts, so you can stay cool when you're spinning away in a room filled with warm bodies, and your heart rate starts to rise. The shorts are constructed from a lightweight SELECT Transfer fabric that combines polyester, nylon, and LYCRA to actively wick away sweat, while moving with you on the bike. They skip adding in a chamois, since most spin class saddles are heavily padded, but you can toss on your favorite liner underneath if you want a little extra cushion through the ride. The shorts are finished off with a wide yoga-style waistband that comfortably locks in place while you ride.
- Lightweight short-shorts for spin class season
- SELECT Transfer fabric manages perspiration, hugs your muscles
- Short 4in inseam lets your skin breathe when you work up a sweat
- Wide yoga-style waistband is flattering and comfortable
- No built in chamois lets you customize with your favorite liner, or go without