Keep the chill off.
- Select Thermal Lite (79% nylon, 18% olefin, 3% spandex)
- Lightweight and lightly compressive
- Mad in the USA
- Sold in pairs
View more Arm Warmers
- How to Measure:
- Arm Length:
- Measure from shoulder to wrist with a 90-degree bend in your arm.
- Measure around your wrist where a watch would go.
- Measure around the fullest part of your upper arm.
Reviews & Community
Safety, Warmth, and Curculation
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
I got these for my mom for those chilly morning rides on her bike. She really likes the bright color and the soft fabric. This is a great sleeve and is bright enough that oncoming traffic will be able to see you, and you can stay safe.
Love These Arm Warmers!
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Medium
Wore these for a ten mile race in the rain this past weekend and was not disappointed! They fit great and didn't pinch anywhere. I have a problem with warmers getting too tight on the tops of my arms, but these felt perfect the whole race.