Item # PLZ00BO
Pearl Izumi Select Road IV Cycling Shoe - Women's $99.95
What comes to mind when you think of a classic? Vintage automobiles, iconic rock albums, and the Women's Select Road IV Cycling Shoe from Pearl Izumi, of course. Staying true to the timeless formula for cycling shoes you've come to love, the Select Road IV opts for a traditional three-strap closure, instead of employing fancy dials and unnecessary buckles. This means you'll reap the rewards of a supportive fit without messing with overly complicated lacing that's prone to failure and premature breakage.
The Select Road IV sports a Composite Power Plate with nylon forefoot insert for lightweight efficiency without making it punishingly stiff. Pearl rates this sole as a six in stiffness, meaning it's plenty stiff for longer rides where energy conservation is key. The sole accommodates both three-bolt road and two-hole mountain bike cleats, giving you the leeway to ride these wherever you please. Inside the shoe, the Select footbed provides arch and longitudinal support, so you won't have to experience painful cramps.
- Classic cycling shoe for everyday rides
- Three-strap closure for reliable tightness
- Composite sole with nylon rates 6/10 in stiffness
- Select footbed with arch support to prevent fatigue
- Rubber heel bumper with EVA foam for easier walking
- Works with 3-bolt road and 2-hole mountain cleats
View more Women's Road Bike Shoes