Just because you don't want anything to do with bib shorts doesn't mean you don't want quality shorts. As such, Pearl Izumi offers its Women's Select Pursuit Shorts as a high quality addition to your cycling wardrobe. The rely on Pearl Izumi's Select Transfer Dry fabric to rapidly wick moisture away from your skin as you ride, and the addition of Lycra elastane fibers in the fabric establishes a close, almost second-skin fit around your legs, so you won't have to worry about bunching fabric shifting around as you stand on a punchy climb or shift position during long drags on flat country roads.
You can depend on the Select Pursuit 1:1 Chamois to keep you supported. The soft, four-way stretch top layer moves with you as you pedal, while plush, high-density foam promises to dull the harshness of the saddle as you rack up the miles. At the hems, silicone grippers hold the legs in place, while a wide waistband sits comfortably against your skin without any oppressive pinching.
- Comfortable cycling shorts for bib-free pedaling
- Select Transfer Dry fabric wicks moisture and dries quickly
- Soft, wide waist band comfortably holds shorts in place
- Supportive chamois is comfortable over the miles
- Reflective elements increase visibility to others