Early season performance.
On early season race days when the temperature isn't going to rise as much as you were hoping, it's helpful to have a long-sleeve jersey to reach for that isn't the club fit thermal jersey you wear on chilly fall training rides. Pearl Izumi makes the versatile SELECT Pursuit Long-Sleeve Jersey for days like this. The SELECT Pursuit lacks the added bulk of brushed thermal lining that defines most cool-weather jerseys; instead, it's made with the same SELECT Transfer fabric as Pearl's short-sleeve race jerseys. The material rapidly pulls moisture away from your skin as you sweat in cool temperatures when you can't afford to overheat or suffer a clammy chill.
Pearl constructed the SELECT Pursuit with a contoured, race-ready silhouette for a fit that won't leave room for bunchy or baggy material to create drag as you attack the group. The full-length front zipper and elasticized gripper on the rear hem are simple touches that allow you to control ventilation and keep the jersey in place so you're free to focus on racing. It's finished with three rear pockets for the standard essentials you'll need during longer races.
- A long-sleeve jersey for taking on chilly spring sprints
- SELECT Transfer fabric rapidly moves moisture away from skin
- Race-ready fit is contoured to reduce bunching and wrinkles
- Full-length front zipper allows you to control venting
- Three rear pockets stow your tools, gels, and gadgets
- Elasticized gripper on rear hem helps lock fit in place