Early season energy.
The sun is shining and the roads are clear. Though it's not officially spring yet, you're itching to say goodbye to indoor spin classes and the gym and get back on the bike outside. Rather than rushing shorts season, only to spend your first ride of the year with windburned, numb thighs, pull on the Pearl Izumi Select Pursuit 3/4 Tight before you get back in the saddle. With a form-fitting cut ready to support early season muscles, this tight wicks moisture as soon as you start to sweat on familiar climbs. Its 19.5-inch inseam also provides insulation against brisk late winter air, without causing you to overheat under warm spring rays. As you stretch out in the saddle for a long descent, the wide, stabilizing waistband keeps you comfortable and supported, while the plush but lithe chamois cushions with as little excess material and as much breathability as possible.
- Make the most of early season riding with this breathable knicker
- Form-fitting cut allows breathable fabric to stabilize muscles
- Redesigned chamois provides slim, stretchy cushioning
- BioViz reflective elements help you stay visible on dim roads
- Silicone leg grippers hold each hem in place
View more Women's Knickers
(78.7 - 83.8cm)
(83.8 - 88.9cm)
(88.9 - 95.3cm)
(95.3 - 101.6cm)
(102.9 - 108.0cm)
(108.0 - 114.3cm)
(58.4 - 63.5cm)
(63.5 - 68.6cm)
(68.6 - 74.9cm)
(74.9 - 81.3cm)
(81.3 - 87.6cm)
(87.6 - 94.0cm)
(83.8 - 88.9cm)
(88.9 - 94.0cm)
(94.0 - 99.1cm)
(100.3 - 106.7cm)
(106.7 - 114.3cm)
(114.3 - 120.7cm)
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
- Measure from the center of your back to your wrist with arms held out.