Typically, when we think about cycling punishment, we think about what we do to our legs, but the unrelenting chatter of chipseal roads can wear out our hands after 100 miles. In those situations, the padding in Pearl Izumi's Select Gloves can help take the sting of cycling out of your hands, keeping it in your legs, where it belongs. They're equipped with a generous portion of gel and foam padding in the palms, ensuring that chatter and chafing don't make your hoods painfully ungraspable at mile 60. The full synthetic construction does its part to reduce irritation by banishing moisture through the palm and the barely there upper, and a soft wiping surface tidies up brow sweat and miss-applied hydration mix.
- Cycling gloves for gravel, chipseal, and century rides
- Generous palm padding shields hands from road chatter
- Banishes moisture to reduce internal irritation
- Synthetic palm maintains grip in the face of moisture
- Microfiber wiping surface helps maintain a clean visage
- Hook-and-loop closure for easy removal at refueling stops