Whether your first outing of the year is a century or you've got a week of hot, summer gravel touring ahead of you, the padding in Pearl Izumi's Select Gloves can help take the sting of cycling out of your hands, keeping it in your legs, where it belongs. They're equipped with a generous portion of gel and foam padding in the palms, ensuring that chatter and chafing don't make your hoods painfully ungraspable at mile 60. The full synthetic construction does its part to reduce irritation by banishing moisture through the palm and the barely there upper, and a soft wiping surface tidies up brow sweat and miss-applied hydration mix.
- Cycling gloves for endurance miles and gravel adventures
- Generous palm padding protects your mitts
- Banishes moisture to reduce internal irritation
- Synthetic palm maintains grip in the face of moisture
- Microfiber wiping surface helps maintain a clean visage
- Hook-and-loop closure for easy removal at refueling stops