Warm in the cool.
Though Pearl Izumi calls it a jersey, the Select Escape Women's Thermal Jersey feels an awful lot like a jacket. It's got a slightly more forgiving fit that lets it layer for conditions well below Pearl's recommended range of 45-55 degrees Fahrenheit, and its rear pockets seal with a zipper—a rarity for jerseys. Despite those jacket-esque details, the Select Thermal material is lightly insulated and breathable, so as the temperatures climb with the sun, you won't end your early spring rides wallowing in clammy moisture.
- A thermal jersey for recreational cyclists
- Lightly brushed fabric traps body heat on fall and spring rides
- Maintains breathability so you don't suffer in a clammy chill
- Pearl's semi-form fit is more forgiving and allows baselayers
- Rear pockets protected with a zipper for added security
- Reflective details help keep you seen in ever-shortening days
View more Women's Long Sleeve Road Bike Jerseys
(78.7 - 83.8cm)
(83.8 - 88.9cm)
(88.9 - 95.3cm)
(95.3 - 101.6cm)
(102.9 - 108.0cm)
(108.0 - 114.3cm)
(58.4 - 63.5cm)
(63.5 - 68.6cm)
(68.6 - 74.9cm)
(74.9 - 81.3cm)
(81.3 - 87.6cm)
(87.6 - 94.0cm)
(83.8 - 88.9cm)
(88.9 - 94.0cm)
(94.0 - 99.1cm)
(100.3 - 106.7cm)
(106.7 - 114.3cm)
(114.3 - 120.7cm)
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
- Measure from the center of your back to your wrist with arms held out.