Thermal jerseys, knit gloves, and Pearl Izumi's Select Escape Thermal Cycling Bib Tights are as synonymous with fall as scorn for pumpkin spice lattes. The tights' softly brushed fabric presents a soft, lightly lofted layer to your skin, adding comfort by trapping body heat and breathing to eliminate internal moisture.
The Select Escape model may lack a few of the lux finishing details of Pearl's more expensive tights, but when the leaves are changing and the temperatures are dropping, our number one priority is warmth that breathability. The latest iteration of Pearl's go-to workhorse bib tights don't let us down whether we're building spring base miles or heading out for an autumnal spin in search of seasonal coffee drinks.
- Cycling tights for rides into the low-40s
- Soft, thermal insulation secures warmth against brisk autumn air
- Breathable synthetic banishes moisture before it becomes clammy
- Endurance chamois provides comfort for March base miles
- Mesh bibs help maintain fit without compromising layering
- Ankle zips with zipper garages reduce irritation
- Reflective elements help keep you visible in dim shoulder season conditions