Maybe you're lucky enough to enjoy spring cycling on a riverside path. Maybe you're fall rides send you up aspen-lined canyon roads. Either way, the Pearl Izumi Select Escape Cycling 3/4-Tight provides enough coverage to keep the chill off your knees without stifling you in the shoulder-season temperatures of October and March
The extended legs eliminate the risk of sagging knee warmers leaving a gap, and the lightweight, gently compressive material provides just enough protection to handle temperatures into the low 50s. The Select Escape 1:1 chamois continues the theme of comfort, adding a layer of anti-odor cushion between you and the saddle so you can focus on the scenery rather than discomfort.
- Lightweight cycling tights that let you focus on the scenery
- Extends coverage below the knees for shoulder seasons
- Gently compressive fabric wicks moisture to maintain comfort
- Anti-odor chamois features blended edges to reduce irritation
- Wide waistband provides a flattering, secure hold
- Reflective details help keep you visible when the road keeps you out late