Maybe you're lucky enough to enjoy spring cycling on a riverside path. Maybe you're fall rides send you up aspen-lined canyon roads. Either way, the Pearl Izumi Select Escape Cycling 3/4-Tight provides enough coverage to keep the chill off your knees without stifling you in the shoulder-season temperatures of October and March
The extended legs eliminate the risk of sagging knee warmers leaving a gap, and the lightweight, gently compressive material provides just enough protection to handle temperatures into the low 50s. The Select Escape 1:1 chamois continues the theme of comfort, adding a layer of anti-odor cushion between you and the saddle so you can focus on the scenery rather than discomfort.
- Lightweight cycling tights that let you focus on the scenery
- Extends coverage below the knees for shoulder seasons
- Gently compressive fabric wicks moisture to maintain comfort
- Anti-odor chamois features blended edges to reduce irritation
- Wide waistband provides a flattering, secure hold
- Reflective details help keep you visible when the road keeps you out late
View more Women's Knickers
(78.7 - 83.8cm)
(83.8 - 88.9cm)
(88.9 - 95.3cm)
(95.3 - 101.6cm)
(102.9 - 108.0cm)
(108.0 - 114.3cm)
(58.4 - 63.5cm)
(63.5 - 68.6cm)
(68.6 - 74.9cm)
(74.9 - 81.3cm)
(81.3 - 87.6cm)
(87.6 - 94.0cm)
(83.8 - 88.9cm)
(88.9 - 94.0cm)
(94.0 - 99.1cm)
(100.3 - 106.7cm)
(106.7 - 114.3cm)
(114.3 - 120.7cm)
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
- Measure from the center of your back to your wrist with arms held out.