Quest Studio Cycling Shoe
As the name suggests, the Pearl Izumi designs the Quest Studio Cycling Shoe for indoor studio sessions on the training bike or in the spin-class. Pearl Izumi place a high degree of thought into creating the Quest Studio and it enjoys an easily adjustable and convenient hook-and-loop strap closure design. Anti-odor treatments can be found throughout the upper mesh fabrics, and a Silvadur top sheet in the body of the shoe keeps smells and fungus in check after hot and strenuous training sessions. Added vent ports on the lower of the Quest Studio are put to work, keeping your feet fresh as the stiff sole transfers watts into the pedals. To improve compatibility for both standard road cleats as well as SPD-cleats found on most gym bikes, Pearl Izumi uses a two and three-bolt mount pattern on the Quest Studio, so you’ll have fitting options regardless of the pedals system a bike uses.
- Entry-level shoe for flat-out indoor cycling sessions
- Anti-odor treatments throughout reduce abuse from hour-long spin classes
- Stiff sole for power transfer to the pedals
- Vent holes in the lower and mesh in the upper for needed breathability
- Two and three-bolt cleat mounts for versatility