Every day, every way.
With the introduction of the water-repellent PI Dry treatment across much of its thermal line, Pearl Izumi has pushed its cool-weather kit to the front of the queue as far as versatility is concerned. The Pursuit Men's Thermal Tights take versatility one step further by combining the new (PI Dry), the classic (soft thermal material), and the universal (a chamois-free design).
The result is a cycling-minded pair of warm, breathable tights that fend off road spray and light drizzle while letting you choose your chamois (there's a reason we have favorite pairs of summer-weight shorts, after all). Alternatively, you can choose no chamois at all and wear them alone for cold, damp cross-training sessions.
- All-purpose tights for training in cold, damp conditions
- Water-resistant material shrugs off light drizzle and road spray
- Lightly brushed material is soft and warm
- Articulated to accommodate pedaling with less restriction
- Ankles protected from zipper by draft flap and garage
- Reflective details help you stand out on overcast March mornings
- Layer your favorite chamois underneath or go without for cross-training workouts