The next time your crazy BFF asks you to join her for one of her infamous rides, equip yourself with the Peal Izumi Women's Pursuit Thermal Shirt. Made of lightweight, thermal fleece, this fitted shirt can be worn on its own, or as a baselayer when the temperature drops and the only way to go is forward. Reflective markers increase your visibility at the end of the day as you make your way home in low light.
- A performance shirt for cycling and running
- Thermal material for warmth in cool temperatures
- Lightweight and fitted for easy layering
View more Women's Long-Sleeve Running Shirts
(78.7 - 83.8cm)
(83.8 - 88.9cm)
(88.9 - 95.3cm)
(95.3 - 101.6cm)
(102.9 - 108.0cm)
(108.0 - 114.3cm)
(58.4 - 63.5cm)
(63.5 - 68.6cm)
(68.6 - 74.9cm)
(74.9 - 81.3cm)
(81.3 - 87.6cm)
(87.6 - 94.0cm)
(83.8 - 88.9cm)
(88.9 - 94.0cm)
(94.0 - 99.1cm)
(100.3 - 106.7cm)
(106.7 - 114.3cm)
(114.3 - 120.7cm)
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
- Measure from the center of your back to your wrist with arms held out.
Reviews & Community
Great layer warmth, nice features
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Medium & Small
I really like the reflective properties, the thumbholes and the ability to cover your hands with them, I love that this is not right up to my neck, but it's not a super scoop. I like the feminine look. Very soft inside and even on the outside. I could have gone with a looser fit with a Medium, but found the Small to be more like what I would want if I was to use as a layer or a sleeping top - I'd want it to be closer to my skin. I got a small and it is more fitted but is not skin tight. I'd have to go to the XS for that. I would buy more than 2 (like if more colors than the 2). Great investment for the money. I am pleased this has a lifetime warranty. I am going to be using this for my everyday wardrobe in a cold city/house. I usually will wear a tank under my tops because I get hot easily and I can just transition quickly. Highly recommend to give this a try. It's not thin and it's not thick. It's in between.