No matter the season.
Marathon training waits for no one, so don't let a little bit of snow and wind halt your routine. Thanks to the Pearl Izumi Women's Pursuit Softshell Tight, you're able to tackle the miles in warmth and stride. The Pursuit features a wind-blocking, thermal fabric for paramount warmth, while the fleece lining wicks moisture and dries quickly. A rear zippered pocket keeps keys and currency close at hand, and the reflective detailing provides added visibility should that wind bring in the clouds.
- Performance tight for cold-weather runs
- External fabric features windblocking properties
- Thermal fabric wicks moisture and dries quickly
- Zippered rear pocket keeps necessities close at hand
- Ankle zippers for easy-on, easy-off
- Reflective detailing provides added visibility
View more Women's Running Tights
(78.7 - 83.8cm)
(83.8 - 88.9cm)
(88.9 - 95.3cm)
(95.3 - 101.6cm)
(102.9 - 108.0cm)
(108.0 - 114.3cm)
(58.4 - 63.5cm)
(63.5 - 68.6cm)
(68.6 - 74.9cm)
(74.9 - 81.3cm)
(81.3 - 87.6cm)
(87.6 - 94.0cm)
(83.8 - 88.9cm)
(88.9 - 94.0cm)
(94.0 - 99.1cm)
(100.3 - 106.7cm)
(106.7 - 114.3cm)
(114.3 - 120.7cm)
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
- Measure from the center of your back to your wrist with arms held out.