In the pursuit of warmth.
You're not one to shy away from cold weather running, and when the snow flies, you're still regularly hitting the roads and trails. After a summer of suffering through the heat, layer on the Pearl Izumi Pursuit Softshell Jacket when the temperatures plummet and take advantage of the brisk air on your cheeks.
With a wind-blocking outer shell complemented by soft fleece for insulation, the Pursuit stands up a range of cold to freezing temperatures with the right layers for company, without making you overheat once you warm up. Wrist cuffs and thumbholes prevent warmth from escaping through your arms, with a full-length inner draft flap doing the same along the main zipper. Stash your keys or cash in the zippered sleeve pocket to secure it safely, then get out and enjoy your crisp, cold miles knowing the Bioviz reflective accents are working to keep you visible out on the roads.
- Streamlined running jacket for winter weather
- Warm fleece lining insulates while shell blocks wind
- Adapts to a range of temps with the right layers
- Wind flap, cuffs, and high collar seal out a bitter breeze
- Moisture wicking fabric remains breathable in the cold
- Bioviz reflective accents help you stand out in dim light
View more Women's Jackets
(78.7 - 83.8cm)
(83.8 - 88.9cm)
(88.9 - 95.3cm)
(95.3 - 101.6cm)
(102.9 - 108.0cm)
(108.0 - 114.3cm)
(58.4 - 63.5cm)
(63.5 - 68.6cm)
(68.6 - 74.9cm)
(74.9 - 81.3cm)
(81.3 - 87.6cm)
(87.6 - 94.0cm)
(83.8 - 88.9cm)
(88.9 - 94.0cm)
(94.0 - 99.1cm)
(100.3 - 106.7cm)
(106.7 - 114.3cm)
(114.3 - 120.7cm)
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
- Measure from the center of your back to your wrist with arms held out.