Spinning through the snow.
The best way to start your spring and summer cycling season strong is by riding through the winter, which may take some convincing on frost-bitten mornings and icy roads, but Pearl Izumi sets you up with a bib to combat the cold so you might just forget about the freezing temps and blustering winds. Slide yourself into the Pearl Izumi Pursuit Cycling Thermal bibs and stay warm while you're braving winter's worst. Made from thermal fleece that hugs your muscles to keep them warm while shedding water with PI Dry technology you'll shed the weather with ease, and 4-way stretch offers maximum comfort, because while you want warmth for winter riding, you don't necessarily want awkward bulk and wrinkles.
Pearl Izumi adds some women's specific features to these bibs, since we don't share the same anatomy with the guys we ride with, like a sports-bra esque clip on top that is adjustable for customized suspender fit side to side, or snapping together in the middle. A drop tail opening for easy bathroom brakes, since removing all of our layers in a bathroom stall (or behind a snowy tree) is anything but convenient. The women's specific ELITE Pursuit 1:1 chamois offers a smooth feel next to sensitive skin, and a high density foam support for keeping you comfortable in the saddle.
- A fleecy warm bib tight for cold weather cycling
- PI Dry treatment keeps moisture rolling off
- Women's specific chamois for in-saddle comfort
- Lower leg zips for convenient on and off
- BioViz reflective elements boost your visibility
- Adjustable suspenders for a comfortable fit
- Open drop tail hem for easy bathroom breaks
View more Women's Tights & Bib Tights
(78.7 - 83.8cm)
(83.8 - 88.9cm)
(88.9 - 95.3cm)
(95.3 - 101.6cm)
(102.9 - 108.0cm)
(108.0 - 114.3cm)
(58.4 - 63.5cm)
(63.5 - 68.6cm)
(68.6 - 74.9cm)
(74.9 - 81.3cm)
(81.3 - 87.6cm)
(87.6 - 94.0cm)
(83.8 - 88.9cm)
(88.9 - 94.0cm)
(94.0 - 99.1cm)
(100.3 - 106.7cm)
(106.7 - 114.3cm)
(114.3 - 120.7cm)
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
- Measure from the center of your back to your wrist with arms held out.