Train Like A Pro.
Your big race is only a week away and you have one more long training ride to squeeze in. Before you head out for an all-day training session, reach for the Pearl Izumi Women's Pursuit Black Training Jersey. It's designed with the same form-fitting cut as the rest of the Pursuit Black collection, but with a more traditional raglan sleeve construction. P.R.O. Transfer mesh fabric on the main body optimizes airflow and draws moisture away from your skin when you're riding in hot conditions. A polyester and elastane blend on the shoulders and sleeves offers a wide range of movement when you're in the saddle for hours at a time. Three deep pockets in the back offer plenty of room for quick energy, while a full-length zipper gives you the freedom to make quick temperature adjustments throughout your journey.
- Make long training rides more enjoyable with this comfortable jersey
- P.R.O. Transfer mesh body for breathability and moisture management
- Stretch fabric on the shoulders and sleeves for complete mobility
- Full-length zipper for easy ventilation on the go
- Deep back pockets for carrying fuel for your ride
- Women's specific cut focuses on aerodynamics
View more Women's Short Sleeve Road Bike Jerseys
(78.7 - 83.8cm)
(83.8 - 88.9cm)
(88.9 - 95.3cm)
(95.3 - 101.6cm)
(102.9 - 108.0cm)
(108.0 - 114.3cm)
(58.4 - 63.5cm)
(63.5 - 68.6cm)
(68.6 - 74.9cm)
(74.9 - 81.3cm)
(81.3 - 87.6cm)
(87.6 - 94.0cm)
(83.8 - 88.9cm)
(88.9 - 94.0cm)
(94.0 - 99.1cm)
(100.3 - 106.7cm)
(106.7 - 114.3cm)
(114.3 - 120.7cm)
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
- Measure from the center of your back to your wrist with arms held out.