No time for games.
When you get on the bike after a day at the office, all you want to do is ride hard until sunset calls you back home. You'd rather not stop for breaks or much conversation, and you most certainly don't have any patience for fit issues that slow you down. Built to fit and feel good today, tomorrow, and the next day, the Pearl Izumi Women's Pursuit Attack Short shares your sentiments.
Pearl's best-selling women's short aims to smooth and support you with its wide, flat waistband and stabilizing Lycra construction, sans flashy frills. Its form-fitting cut and breathable fabric ensure you don't have to waste a second on thoughts of pinching or chafing as you charge towards one of your favorite climbs, and its newly redesigned chamois provides subtle, flexible cushioning whether you're in the saddle for long hours or mere minutes.
- Ride free of distractions with this classic, streamlined short
- Form-fitting cut allows fabric to wick moisture quickly
- Supple chamois provides plush support that moves with you
- BioViz reflective accents help you stay visible to motorists
- Silicone leg grippers prevent wandering leg hems