Why We Like The Attack Cycling Tight
When shoulder seasons come around, bipolar weather patterns come along with it. For days where the wind picks up but the chill stays at bay, throw on the Pearl Izumi Pursuit Attack Cycling tights to offer a touch of warmth without bulk. With summer weight Attack fabric, these tights are designed for milder conditions, when it's just brisk enough to want full-leg coverage, but not enough to warrant thick fleecy layers of insulation. Pearl's Select Pursuit women's specific chamois gives you smooth, next-to-skin comfort and adds cushion to minimize chafing and uncomfortable saddle sores. When the lighting is low, BioViz reflective elements catch headlights to illuminate your presence and boost your visibility to drivers.
- Cycling tights for windy days where we need some extra coverage
- Compressive and moisture wicking for a comfortable feel
- Next-to-skin chamois for a chafe-free ride
- BioViz reflective elements offer low-light visibility
- Full leg coverage is perfect for milder conditions