Pursuit Attack Bib Short
Pearl Izumi modeled its Pursuit Attack Bib Shorts after its elite Attack Bib Shorts, offering riders a more affordable version of the elite level design for everyday training rides. With a classic eight-panel construction made out of Pearl Izumi's SELECT Transfer Dry fabric, these bib shorts are an everyday workhorse that'll reliably pull moisture away from your skin as you sweat to keep you cool and comfortable.
Pearl Izumi includes a drop tail design, so if you've never worn bibs before and are hesitant to relinquish the convenience of regular shorts, the Pursuit Attack promises to make on-the-go nature calls quicker and easier than you'd expect them to be with bibs. To make sure you receive the support and cushioning you need throughout long days spent in the saddle, Pearl Izumi includes its soft, stretchy Select Pursuit 1:1 Chamois, featuring foam arranged in a strategic topography acting as a loyal barrier between you and your saddle. A standard nine-inch inseam and silicone leg grippers provide you with secure leg coverage as well as protection from the sun, and reflective accents help to increase your visibility for the rides that last longer than you expect them to.
- Workhorse cycling bibs with advanced comfort at an affordable tag
- Select Transfer fabric wicks moisture and dries quickly
- Shorts move with you thanks to 8-panel anatomic cut
- Breathable mesh uppers allow sweat to escape
- Silicone at legs lock hems in place
- Cushion your sit bones with Select Pursuit 1:1 chamois
- Boost low light visibility with reflective accents