Pursuit Attack 3/4 Bib Tight
The Pearl Izumi Women's Pursuit Attack 3/4 Bib Tight doesn't require that you ride as aggressively as the name suggests, but it can keep up if you choose to. When you start ramping up your training ride, you'll be glad you have the Select Transfer Dry fabric managing perspiration with a compressive fit that eliminates bunching. The 3/4-length is perfect for temperate rides in spring or early fall, and these knickers have a lightweight feel that allows plenty of airflow. A Select Pursuit 1:1 chamois provides some cushion with a women-specific fit, and has a brushed face for next-to-skin comfort. Pearl Izumi added a drop-seat for maximum convenience—no need to remove your jacket when nature calls. The center bib clip is adjustable, and allows you to customize exactly where your straps sit for unequivocal comfort.
- 3/4-length knickers for warm-weather cycling
- SELECT Transfer Dry manages moisture and breathes well
- Women-specific chamois for cushion and comfort
- Drop-seat design for when you need to go on-the-go
- Center bib clip customizes strap fit
- Compressive fit eliminates bunching