It seems only four years ago that we were struggling to decide between a thermal jersey and a full on weatherproof jacket for rides in will-it/won't-it shoulder season weather. The advent of short-sleeve jerseys with water- and wind-resistant membranes solved that riddle, though, because they're lighter than a jacket, more protective than a thermal jersey, and can be paired with Pearl Izumi's PRO Softshell Arm Warmers to provide jacket-grade coverage that rolls down or stows in pockets.
On the days when the clouds part and the weather decides that it "won't," the PRO Softshell warmers get you out the door in comfort and can be stowed 20 minutes later when you're warmed-up. On the days when the weather decides that it most definitely "will," the warmers lead into rain and wind with a breathable, weather-resistant softshell that cuts chill and wet while the trailing edge of DWR-treated thermal material preserves warmth, boosts breathability, and keep road spray from sneaking in the back door.
- Foul-weather arm warmers for those all-important March miles
- Lead into rain and wind with a breathable softshell membrane
- Thermal rear panels are DWR-treated to fend off road spray
- Soft, wide cuff gently grips your arm with silicone print
- Stow in a jersey pocket when the sun smiles on your ride
- Reflective details help maintain visibility when it doesn't
- Arm-specific fit reduces the sloppy bagginess of most softshell warmers
View more Arm Warmers
- How to Measure:
- Arm Length:
- Measure from shoulder to wrist with a 90-degree bend in your arm.
- Measure around your wrist where a watch would go.
- Measure around the fullest part of your upper arm.