You'll never have to end a ride early because of short discomfort if you're wearing the Pro Short from Pearl Izumi. Built with its most supportive and breathable Women’s specific PRO Escape 1:1 chamois and super soft Italian PRO Transfer fabric, this short is ideal for everyday use and a worthy companion on race day.
It's cut in its Form-Fit so it sits close to the body and engages stretch and compression while just seven carefully engineered panels are used to minimize seaming for a perfect contour to your body. The seamless hem creates a smooth transition from short to the skin for a sleek, high-performance look and feel, and a printed silicone gripper holds it securely in place during the course of your ride. The chamois offers a smooth next to skin fit with a free-floating, dynamic stretch top sheet, and 3-layer suspension core for unrivaled comfort even over the roughest roads.
- PI's Pro short provides balanced compression for long-mile comfort
- Wide waistband offer superior comfort and support
- Silicone grippers hold openings in place without excessive constriction
- Laser-cut hem construction yields a seamless transition to skin
- BioViz reflective elements boost low-light visibility
- 8.5in inseam is not too long, not too short
- Women's PRO Escape 1:1 chamois is smooth, free-floating, with a 3-layer suspension core