Why We Like The PRO Bib Shorts Limited Edition
Pearl Izumi was founded in the '50s by a textile worker whose son was an aspiring bike racer. More than 70 years later, we're seeing the same craftsmanship that improved and changed the world of cycling apparel. With the PRO Bib Shorts, we like the Limited Edition design that's equal parts comfort- and performance-oriented. It's designed with smooth Italian Pro Transfer fabric for balanced compression and excellent comfort, and the Pro Escape Chamois offers support on extended hours in the saddle. A seven-panel design means the PRO Bib Shorts have minimal seams while still maintaining a contoured fit to your body. Laser-cut leg openings include silicone grippers for a seamless skin-to-bib transition. BioViz reflective elements ensure low-light visibility that will keep you seen on your rider.
- Limited edition bib that offers unmatched comfort
- Seamless and laser cut design minimizes seams for a low profile feel
- Silicone leg grippers keep the fabric in place against the skin
- Italian Pro Transfer fabric offers compression and comfort
- Laser-cut bib straps and leg openings for a next-to-skin feel