Why We Like The PRO Road Cycling Shoe
Pearl Izumi wasn't messing around when it came back for the fifth-generation of its PRO Road Cycling Shoes. The brand aimed for a clean, minimalist shoe that takes stiffness to the max thanks to its re-engineered sole that took 24-months of fine detail before being released to us. This lands the 5th-gen at 22% lighter than its predecessor, with every ounce of stiffness and support that we found before.
- Pearl's coveted road shoe goes on a diet to drop grams
- Featherweight construction drops 22% weight over previous model
- Redesigned carbon sole provides total stiffness, doesn't waste watts
- Sock-like fully knit uppers are completely breathable and comfortable
- Double boa system allows you to cinch down in 1mm increments
- Dual-density footbed is ergonomically designed for optimal support
- PI Dry treatment on upper provides permanent water-shedding protection
- Item #PLZ00UE
- Upper Material
- knitted synthetic, PI Dry treated
- 2 IP1 Boas
- dual-density 1:1 footbed
- 1:1 PRO Air Carbon
- Cleat Compatibility
- 3-bolt road
- Claimed Weight
- [single, size 10] 255g
- Manufacturer Warranty
4 based on 11 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.