When summer finally hits you, and you're graced with those long-dawn-to-dusk rides that you've been craving since January, don the Pearl Izumi Pro Jersey and take to the tarmac. This premium jersey is built for long days, when your mileage soars up towards the triple-digits. That's because Pearl crafts it with its PRO Transfer In-R-Cool fabrics that wick moisture and evaporates quickly, keeping you cooler and drier. The material also comes with a 50+ UPF rating so you can rest assured that your covered skin is safer from the sun's harmful rays. Additionally, Direct-Vent mesh side panels ventilate and help facilitate more airflow, preventing you from overheating on the climbs during those summer intervals. And if you're still too warm, a full-length, semi-auto lock zipper can be flipped up and pulled open with one hand for easy venting. Longer, articulated sleeves create a more modern silhouette on the bike and help reduce turbulence and drag for a touch more aerodynamics. Finally, on the rear, five ample pockets, plus a zippered security pocket, help you carry all of your riding essentials.
- Pearl's go-to all-day mission jersey for taking on the summer
- PRO Transfer In-R-Cool fabric wicks moisture and dries quickly
- Bonded sleeve, hem, and pocket construction offer an optimized fit
- Rotated sleeve construction improves the fit on the bike
- Mesh side panels add breathability and ventilation
- Five rear pockets plus zippered security pocket haul essentials
- Full-length zipper lets you dump easily dump heat
- 50+ UPF rating blocks the sun's harmful rays
- BioViz reflective elements boost low-light visibility
- Item #PLZ00QY
- Transfer In-R-Cool
- UPF Rating
- 5 back, 1 zippered
- Manufacturer Warranty
3.5 based on 2 ratings
Fits Slightly SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.