When the sun is shining and your chores list is as empty as it's looked in weeks, grab the Pearl Izumi Men's P.R.O. Escape Short and head out for a scenic spin along deserted roads. Designed for all-day, long ride functionality, the P.R.O. Escape arrives fully redesigned this year, borrowing features from pro-level kit to deliver the kind of comfort and fit that are key to enjoying full-day adventures.
Revisiting fabric and chamois construction, Pearl focused on breathability and a soft, but supportive fit with its redesigned P.R.O. Transfer fabric. A slimmer, stretchier chamois with a new floating top sheet, a feature formerly reserved only for top-tier race kit, significantly reduces the likelihood of chafing throughout your ride. This system moves with you far more easily than a fixed block of cushioning would as you stand in the saddle or get off your bike to take in mid-ride views. Features like raw-edge leg endings bring a clean, streamlined aesthetic to the short, and stay in place with subtle, but secure silicone printing.
- Take in spectacular scenery as you ride in this short
- Form-fitting cut supports your muscles during all-day rides
- Redesigned chamois features floating top sheet for comfort
- Raw-edge leg endings contribute to short's clean aesthetic
- BioViz reflective accents keep you visible on dimly lit roads