Why We Like The Pro Bib Short
When you know you're in for a long day in the saddle, grab the Pro Bib Short from Pearl Izumi and you can rest assured knowing that you'll be comfortable for the duration of the ride. Crafted with highly technical fabrics and a refined fit, the Pro Bib Short simply disappears and lets you focus on the road ahead.
Pearl Izumi bestows this bib short with its supportive and breathable PRO Escape 1:1 chamois and ultra-soft Italian PRO Transfer fabric creating a short that will be your go-to throughout the season. Seven specially designed panels minimize the number of seams for a better fit. Up top, the wide, laser cut bib straps sit softly against your body, resisting twisting and binding for a comfortable, supportive fit. Raw edges at the hems create smooth transitions from the short and your skin and it looks as good as it feels. Finally, leg openings get a printed silicone gripper to hold them securely in place throughout the ride.
- Long-distance bibs short with race-day fit and functionality
- Contoured fit follows your body movements in the saddle
- Italian PRO Transfer wicks moisture continuously to keep you cool
- Laser cut bib provides support while helping you stay dry
- Soft, breathable PRO Escape 1:1 chamois cushions while moving with you
- Silicone leg grippers keep the openings in place
- BioViz reflective elements help you be seen in low-light
- Item #PLZ00QB
- Italian PRO Transfer (46% nylon, 38% polyester, 16% Lycra elastane)
- spring, summer, fall
- PRO Escape 1:1
- laser cut straps
- Leg Gripper
- BioViz elements
- Claimed Weight
- [medium] 6.3oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
4.5 based on 41 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.