P.R.O. Barrier WxB Shoe Cover
The way we see it, cyclists have two options in the cold, wet weather of late fall and early spring: stay in and have a drink or get out on the bike in the Pearl Izumi PRO Barrier WxB Shoe Covers. One option will help come spring. The other won't. To anyone who wants to be competitive in April, the choice is pretty clear.
The shoe covers' wind- and waterproof exterior and fleece lining are the bootie version of a light winter jacket. For heavier protection, we recommend the PRO Softshell version; however, we find that a pair of insulating socks take the PRO Barrier WxB covers well below Pearl Izumi's recommended low temperature of 50 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Midweight shoe covers for damp, windy rides
- Breathable wind- and water-resistance eliminate excuses
- Fleece lining insulates behind that protective shell
- Taped seams reduce potential points of watery ingress
- Rubberized toe protects while pushing off
- Two-stage straps help secure a flap-free fit
- Reflective details promote visibility when clouds and rain are working against you
- Item #PLZ00LC
- 60% polyester, 16% polyurethane, 12% elastane, 10% polyamide, 2% synthetic rubber
- hook-and-loop strap
- Recommended Use
- road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
3.5 based on 7 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.