Shield your feet.
Made from a super durable blend of polyurethane and nylon, the Pearl Izumi P.R.O. Thermal Toe Covers ensure that your feet remain protected regardless of how much use they receive. The tough Kevlar underside resists tearing and makes them durable enough for both the road and trail.
Durability doesn’t mean much without function, so Izumi designed the Thermal toe covers to slip on easily and to stay in place. Pearl Izumi's Power Band closure system uses two hook-and-loop straps in order to ensure a secure, next-to-shoe fit. The Power Bands also make taking the covers off while pedaling a simple affair.
Pearl used its P.R.O. Softshell material for the uppers of the covers. The material is wind- and water-repellent, which means that it blocks headwind while also preventing wheel spray from reaching your shoes. As a result, you stay comfortable for the whole ride, not just the first half. Finishing off the construction, Izumi added reflective accents that increase your visibility to motorists in low-light conditions.
The Pearl Izumi P.R.O. Thermal Toe Covers are available in the color Black and in the sizes Small/Medium and Large/X-large.
- Durable toe covers to get you through the elements
- PRO Softshell uppers are wind and water repellent
- Kevlar-reinforced underside prevents tearing and holes
- Power Band closer secure fit without gaps, but are easy to remove
- Polyurethane and nylon come together to trap in heat, keep out the wet
- Reflective detailing boosts your low light visibility