You've earned it.
You've earned the miles that you've put under your belt on the bike, and while the entry-level shorts you started out with got you where you are, there is no doubt that at a certain point you'll need to dive into an upgrade that can work as hard as you do. The Pearl Izumi Women's P.R.O Pursuit Short for women are a versatile choice when you're ready for that upgrade, featuring performance oriented fabrics to keep you cool, a compressive hold that supports your muscles, and a lightweight feel that seems as if they are barely there when the miles get tough and the sun beats down.
Fashioned from P.R.O. Transfer In-R-Cool fabric with coldblack technology, these bib shorts provide support while effortlessly wicking moisture away to keep you cool and dry through hot summer rides. A wide waistband provides comfortable support, and the leg bands feature raw edge construction and silicone grip to keep the hem in place without pinching.
The shorts are finished with the Women's P.R.O. Pursuit 1:1 Chamois. Like the men's version, it's got a high density foam interior surrounded by lighter, more breathable foam to provide supportive cushioning across riding positions. A perforated backing fabric and smooth, stretchy top layer provide breathability and comfort on even the warmest days.
- Performance ready shorts to keep you cool
- In-R-Cool fabric reflects sun and wicks away sweat
- Compressive fit holds your muscles for support
- Wide waistband is comfortable for long rides
- Raw edge hems elevate fit and seamless feel
- Silicone leg grippers hold hems in place
- Women's specific chamois offers multi-density support
- Reflective logos boost low light visibility