Steadfast support and stability.
If you look at professional cyclists, there's a good chance they're rocking bibs for steadfast support during brisk training rides and grueling races alike. Realizing this, it's great to see the Women's P.R.O. Pursuit Bib Short sitting atop Pearl's Pursuit collection of performance-oriented cycling apparel. It's packing a P.R.O. Pursuit 1:1 chamois that dissipates fatiguing vibration on the road and floats smoothly along your undercarriage with its dynamic top sheet.
Transfer In-R-Cool fabric provides high compression across hard-working muscles, all while wicking perspiration to facilitate evaporative cooling. For even greater cooling, it employs a Coldblack finish that reflects scorching UV rays. This means it'll remain cool-wearing on the warmest days of the season, much like you're wearing a lightly colored garment instead of a heat-soaking bib short.
Looking at the bib straps, you'll find Pearl uses a center-front stabilizer clip, so you can adjust the bib position to your exact liking. Now you can wear bibs in a supportive fashion without them wandering as you ride or uncomfortably digging into your body. Pearl finishes this bib short with silicone grippers that remain in place without creating the dreaded "sausage effect" you've become accustomed to with elastic grippers.
- Pearl's premium bib short for discerning cyclists
- P.R.O. Pursuit 1:1 chamois with high-density foam
- Chamois uses a smooth, dynamic stretch top sheet
- Transfer In-R-Cool fabric wicks moisture, supports muscles
- Coldblack finish reflects UV rays, so it remains cool
- Bib straps with center clip for adjusting strap position
- Silicone grippers keep legs in place without pinching
- Reflective elements keep you visible in low light