Ride in comfort.
There's a reason the pros choose bib shorts, and it's a welcome sight to see options like Pearl Izumi's P.R.O. Pursuit Women's Bib Shorts finding their way into mainstream availability. Sitting at the top of Pearl Izumi's bib shorts line for women, these bib shorts are designed with all the features needed to manage long miles in comfort.
Fashioned from Pearl's P.R.O. Transfer In-R-Cool fabric, these bib shorts closely follow your leg movements as you stand on climbs and tuck during descents while continuously pulling moisture away from your skin and fending off the sun's rays with a coldblack treatment. Silicone leg grippers keep the hems in place, while breathable mesh bib straps disappear under jerseys. Pearl Izumi also includes a center bib clip that lets you choose your bib positioning for optimal comfort.
Lining the shorts, Pearl's top-end P.R.O. Pursuit 1:1 Chamois features a plush blend of variable-density cushioning in a strategic topography, and the malleable, four-way stretch next-to-skin layer wards off chafing to ensure your skin can breathe on long, warm rides.
- A comfortable, breathable bib short
- P.R.O. Transfer In-R-Cool fabric wicks moisture and dries quickly
- Center bib clip lets you choose strap positioning
- Supportive chamois is comfortable over the miles
- Reflective elements increase visibility to others
View more Women's Bib Shorts
(78.7 - 83.8cm)
(83.8 - 88.9cm)
(88.9 - 95.3cm)
(95.3 - 101.6cm)
(102.9 - 108.0cm)
(108.0 - 114.3cm)
(58.4 - 63.5cm)
(63.5 - 68.6cm)
(68.6 - 74.9cm)
(74.9 - 81.3cm)
(81.3 - 87.6cm)
(87.6 - 94.0cm)
(83.8 - 88.9cm)
(88.9 - 94.0cm)
(94.0 - 99.1cm)
(100.3 - 106.7cm)
(106.7 - 114.3cm)
(114.3 - 120.7cm)
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
- Measure from the center of your back to your wrist with arms held out.