Cycling gloves have come a long way from the leather palm and net back models, and the P.R.O Gel Vent Gloves for women exemplify those evolutionary trends. While the palms are still protected by a durable armor, the old cowhide has been replaced with Clarino synthetic. They're also backed with a bit of gel padding, and the Direct Vent design means the gloves enjoy 360 degrees of breathability — even through the padding. The thumb's wiping surface and a hook-and-loop strap are two technologies that remain virtually perfect, regardless of time's passage.
- Vented gloves that take the sting out of rough roads
- Gel padding absorbs harsh vibrations
- Direct vent tech lets skin breathe all over
- Clarino synthetic at palm is durable and tough
- Soft wipe at thumb for drying sweat on your brow
- Hook-and-loop closure makes for easy on-and-off