Get the pedals turning with the classic styling and modern technology of the Pearl Izumi Women's P.R.O. Escape Shorts. Boasting breathable fabrics, a comfortable chamois, and a solid black colorway, these shorts pair with your favorite jersey to take on any ride adventure.
Fashioned from P.R.O. Transfer fabric, these shorts provide support while wicking moisture away to keep you cool and dry through hot summer rides. The leg bands feature silicone grippers to keep the hem comfortably in place without pinching, and a raw-edge on the hem ensures seamless transition from for a smooth look, and crisp tan lines. The shorts are finished with Pearl Izumi's Women's PRO Escape 1:1 Chamois with variable-density cushioning, moisture-wicking properties, and Pressure Relief Technology to keep you comfortable and dry without unnecessary bulk. Last year the PRO Escape 1:1 chamois was redesigned, adding a floating top sheet that moves with you while the three-layer core supports you with springy, multi-density foam. This new design boasts increased softness and an unparalleled ability to mirror your movements in the saddle, minimizing your chances of chaffing and irritation for a hassle-free ride.
- PRO level comfort short for every day rides
- Nylon and lycra combine for hours of support
- Raw edge hems and minimal seaming for sleek appearance
- Wide, supportive waistband stays in place comfortably
- Silicone leg grippers lock hems in place
- Elevated chamois offers plush and supportive cushion
- BioViz accents help keep you visible in low light