One over all.
You'd rather invest in a single pair of shorts that work on every ride than spend all season switching between ten that aren't quite right, and we don't blame you. If no-nonsense fit and function makes your day on the bike, look to the Pearl Izumi Women's P.R.O. Escape Short to be your one-trick pony. As the top-end offering in Pearl's road short line, the P.R.O Escape comes knit from more nylon and Lycra fibers than less expensive options, ensuring it will provide a highly supportive, stabilizing fit in the saddle. Of course, it goes without say that a short of this caliber would wick moisture expertly, but we'll say it anyway; the P.R.O. Escape wicks moisture fastidiously while you sweat through heat waves and exposed climbs all summer.
New for this year, the P.R.O. Escape now includes a fully redesigned chamois that features a floating top sheet and springy, supportive three-layer core. Pearl's take on this once-exclusive construction delivers admirably on breathability, softness, and flexibility, and the supple design's unparalleled ability to mirror your movements in the saddle pushes the likelihood of chafing or irritation to nearly zero. If the P.R.O. Escape is wanting in anything, we certainly haven't been able to find out what.
- Invest in everyday, all-day comfort with this top-tier short
- High percentage of nylon and Lycra ensure hours of support
- Wide, supportive waistband won't chafe when you stretch out
- Raw edge hems and lack of seaming deliver a clean aesthetic
- Silicone leg grippers prevent bunching hems
- Sumptuous chamois includes floating top sheet and 3-layer core
- BioViz reflective accents help you stand out in low light
View more Women's Shorts
(78.7 - 83.8cm)
(83.8 - 88.9cm)
(88.9 - 95.3cm)
(95.3 - 101.6cm)
(102.9 - 108.0cm)
(108.0 - 114.3cm)
(58.4 - 63.5cm)
(63.5 - 68.6cm)
(68.6 - 74.9cm)
(74.9 - 81.3cm)
(81.3 - 87.6cm)
(87.6 - 94.0cm)
(83.8 - 88.9cm)
(88.9 - 94.0cm)
(94.0 - 99.1cm)
(100.3 - 106.7cm)
(106.7 - 114.3cm)
(114.3 - 120.7cm)
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
- Measure from the center of your back to your wrist with arms held out.