Keep all 10.
Once your fingers reach the state of numbness in the cold, you have almost no hope of bringing them back to life on a ride. Which means, of course, that being able to shift and brake is no longer a guarantee. While making it back from a ride in grueling weather conditions is always an adventure, it's usually an adventure best enjoyed once we've made it back home and are retelling our tale around a warm fire.
To prevent having to endure cold misery routinely on the trails, bring along the Pearl Izumi P.R.O. Barrier WxB Glove next time you head out on a cold or wet day. Constructed to work as a shell, the waterproof glove works well at blocking water and insulating on its own on a rainy fall day, but it also is cut to allow for layering over a liner in colder conditions. A breathable fleece lining adds warmth, and the glove's articulated design ensures you'll have full freedom of movement to shift and brake, and full circulation to do it.
- Ride without numb fingers in this versatile waterproof glove
- Can be used as a shell or paired with a liner for colder temps
- Waterproof exterior completely blocks rain and snow
- Breathable fleece lining adds warmth without trapping heat
- Hook-and-loop closure makes slipping gloves on and off easy
- Articulated design preserves freedom of movement in the cockpit