P.R.O. Barrier Jacket
For spotty radar cycling sessions, you may not need or want to break out the dedicated waterproof and heavily insulated winter jacket that you can't remove or pack away until the ride ends. The Pearl Izumi P.R.O. Barrier Jacket rolls in for just these sorts of occasions with a highly water-resistant construction in a lightweight package that you can stuff in a jersey pocket when the clouds begin to lessen. Pearl Izumi adds stretch to the Barrier so it will fit close to the body and reduce wind-flapping but also provide unrestricted comfort while in aggressive cycling positions. When the intensity picks up on climbs or interval sessions, the inner membrane provides breathability to shed body heat and keep you comfortable. A two-way zipper comes in clutch to vent excess heat should you overwork the membrane and provides easier access to rear jersey pockets without fully unzipping the jacket. And BioViz reflective elements enhance visibility during your overcast training miles.
- Lightweight, packable wet weather barrier jacket
- Highly water-resistant from all but heavy, consistent rains
- Wind-resistant inner layer keeps out the chilly air
- Breathable membrane for enhanced comfort during high-output cycling
- Two-way zipper for easy snack grabs on the go
- Fitted for close-to-body style that reduces wind-flap