P.R.O. AmFib Glove
There’s incredible imagery that can flash into one’s mind when donning winter gloves — rights of passage, the warrior, the rebel, and the loner. Whatever comes to mind when trying on the Pearl Izumi P.R.O. AmFib Gloves, Pearl Izumi wants to keep those vibes flowing as you conquer the ride. Updated with AmFib Softshell fabrics for superior protection from the wintry elements, and insulated with 100g Primaloft Gold with Crosscore, the Amfib may be the ultimate cold-weather armor. The insulation and soft fleece lining will stay warm even if they get wet, while the durable Ax Suede Laredo palm is flexible and highly grippy but abrasion-resistant. The slip-on, long cuff keeps heat in and water out, and the soft microfleece thumb panel provides a perfect surface for nose and sunglasses wiping.
- Winter cycling glove for all those "why am I out here" rides
- AmFIB fabrics block wintry winds and frigid moisture
- 100g Primaloft Gold insulation provides warmth without bulk
- Ax Suede Laredo synthetic leather palm provides superior softness and durability
- Anatomic fit maximizes finger dexterity for shifting and braking
- Soft fleece wiping surface on thumb soothes cracked noses
- Reflective elements enhance low-light visibility
- Item #PLZO8DP
- Responsible Collection
- [face fabric] AmFIB softshell, [insulation] Primaloft Gold w/ Crosscore (35% post-consumer recycled polyester, Aerogel particles), [palm] Ax Suede Laredo synthetic leather
- Am-FIN 3D gel
- Recommended Use
- commuting, cross-country, cyclocross, gravel, mud/sand/snow, road cycling, time trial, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
2 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.