P.R.O. Air Bib Short
Worrying about weight has become a cliché in cycling, but there are some days where every gram really does count. The PRO Air Bib Shorts are for those days. They’re Pearl Izumi’s lightest bibs, and they’re equipped with a suite of features—cooling French fabric, Pearl’s top chamois, and so-pro lie-flat bibs and leg cuffs—that leave no doubt about they’re intended use. And though Pearl intended them for multi-peak days and 100-mile races, we’ve taken to wearing them on any ride when they’re not in the wash.
- Pearl Izumi’s lightest performance road cycling bib shorts
- Built for days when every extra gram is a lost watt
- In-R-Cool coldblack material actively dumps heat
- Lie-flat cuffs and bibs reduce transitional ridges and bulk
- Includes the brands top racing chamois
- Reflective details help maintain visibility in low-light conditions
- Item #PLZO87H
- [face fabric] 60% nylon, 40% elastane [bib] 65% polyester, 35% elastane
- [medium] 10.5in
- PRO Escape 1:1
- Leg Gripper
- Claimed Weight
- [medium] 5.5oz
- Recommended Use
- road cycling
3 based on 10 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.