Why We Like The Merino Base
Pearl Izumi's Merino Base offers lightweight wool comfort that's perfect for staying warm on a chilly day, and for layering when the weather is unpredictable. We like this layer's wicking and quick-drying properties, and that recycled Repreve XS Polyester uses recycled materials for an eco-friendly design.
- Warm your core with this lightweight merino baselayer
- Transfer Merino fabric combines polyester and wool
- Polyester boosts wicking properties for moisture management
- Wool dries quickly, fights odor, and stays warm even when wet
- Recycled Repreve XS Polyester uses recycled bottles for eco-friendly approach
- Set in sleeves make layering easy and versatile
- Item #PLZ00TA
- Responsible Collection
- Transfer Merino, Recycled Repreve XS
- Insulation Weight
- Recommended Use
- cross-country, enduro, road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.