Whether you're squeezing in an early morning trail ride or embarking on a forty-mile epic across the desert, the Pearl Izumi Women's Launch Short is ready for any riding situation you find yourself in thanks to its combination of cool-wearing fabric and integrated padding. Pearl's Transfer fabric actively wicks moisture to keep you utterly cool and comfortable on the trail. Fun-loving prints and bright colors infuse upbeat personality into your trail adventures, as well as matching with your favorite jerseys and tees when you stop into town after riding.
The Launch Short comes with a detachable liner short, allowing for greater versatility for summertime activities away from your trail bike. For trail rides where the padding is necessary, the integrated Women's 3D Tour Chamois dissipates jarring vibration from fatiguing your riding efforts. This plush chamois is 3D-contoured, anatomically conforming to your body without causing irritation on the trail.
- Versatile short is ready for trail adventures
- Transfer fabric wicks moisture for cooler feel
- Detachable liner short with Women's 3D Tour Chamois
- 3D Tour Chamois dissipates jarring trail vibration
- Zippered pockets for storage of riding essentials
- Relaxed fit for unrestricted motion on the trail
View more Women's Baggy Bike Shorts
(78.7 - 83.8cm)
(83.8 - 88.9cm)
(88.9 - 95.3cm)
(95.3 - 101.6cm)
(102.9 - 108.0cm)
(108.0 - 114.3cm)
(58.4 - 63.5cm)
(63.5 - 68.6cm)
(68.6 - 74.9cm)
(74.9 - 81.3cm)
(81.3 - 87.6cm)
(87.6 - 94.0cm)
(83.8 - 88.9cm)
(88.9 - 94.0cm)
(94.0 - 99.1cm)
(100.3 - 106.7cm)
(106.7 - 114.3cm)
(114.3 - 120.7cm)
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
- Measure from the center of your back to your wrist with arms held out.