The next time you head to the resort for a day of trail riding, wearing a pair of Pearl Izumi's Launch Gloves means you'll be able to go wherever you want to—including into that narrow singletrack path through spiny trees—without concern for your hands. The full-finger gloves are made to enhance your grip on the handlebars with Clarino synthetic leather palms and silicone grip, and the neoprene padding along the knuckles and back of the gloves will protect your hands during unexpected crashes or encounters with trees.
When you pull over to take a break, the fingers of the gloves are touchscreen-compatible, so you don't have to take them off to send a quick text or snap a picture, and you can quickly wipe off the lenses of your sunglasses if they end up sweaty or smudged with the low-profile lens-cleaning fabric on the gloves' thumbs.
- Trail gloves for protection on singletrack outings
- Knuckle armor flexible while riding, rigid under impact
- Wiping panel keeps screens and glasses smudge-free
- Touchscreen compatibility keeps you in touch with devices
- Item #PLZ00M4
- [upper] 35% airprene, 26% nylon, 20% polyester, 15% synthetic leather, 4% elastane, [palm] 90% synthetic leather, 10% airprene
- [knuckle] D30
- Recommended Use
- cross-country, cyclocross, gravel, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
2 based on 1 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.