Interval Thermal Jersey
The Interval Thermal Jersey is Pearl Izumi's warmest and fastest-wicking jersey, making it a great option for high-intensity riding on those biting cold days. The key to its performance is the ELITE Thermal Fleece fabric, which not only provides insulation from chilly temps, but also rapidly transfers moisture to the outside of the fabric for quick drying. That way you stay dry and comfortable for the duration of your ride, all without getting cold and clammy due to excess sweat build-up.
Pearl Izumi constructed the jersey using their less restrictive standard cut, which ensures there's room to layer when it's especially cold outside. Standout features include lie-flat bonded cuffs that keep the cold air out while providing a better interface with your gloves, as well as an elastic hem with silicone grip to keep the jersey in place when you're riding hard. Three rear pockets offer plenty of room for storage, and there's a zippered back pocket for securing your valuables. Each jersey is equipped with BioViz reflective elements to help you be seen in times of low light, and there's also a couple of high-vis color options that take visibility a step further.
- Pearl Izumi's warmest and fastest-wicking cycling jersey
- Fabric rapidly wicks moisture to keep you dry and comfortable
- Standard cut leaves room for a base layer underneath
- Bonded cuffs block chilly drafts and fit nicely with gloves
- Full-length Vislon zipper for ventilation and ease of use
- Elastic hem with silicone grip holds the jersey in place
- Three rear storage pockets and one zippered pocket for valuables
- BioViz reflective elements to help you be seen out on the road