Why We Like The Interval Limited Edition Jersey
Pearl Izumi's Interval Limited Edition Jersey is an upgrade for any kit, and it has all of the features we want in a premium-level jersey. With lightweight Transfer fabric for breathability and three standard rear pockets, we're ready to take on big-mile days and tough training sessions.
- Lightweight and breathable jersey for hot days and big rides
- ELITE Transfer fabric with In-R-Cool to keep us cool
- Three rear bellowed pockets for easy access to our gear
- Silicone print rear gripper holds everything in place
- BioViz reflective elements enhance low light visibility
- Item #PLZO8L2
- 90% polyester, 10% elastane
- spring, summer, fall
- 3 rear
- BioViz reflective elements
- road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
2 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
August 6, 2022
Form fit, very loose collar
- I returned this product before using it
Strange fitting jersey. It is really fitted on the body, but the collar is is way too loose around the neck. Had to return it.
Originally reviewed on Backcountry.com
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help