Why We Like The Gravel X Shoe
Pearl Izumi blends the comfort and breathability of a road shoe with the mud-shedding rubber and grip of a mountain shoe sole for the ultimate gravel-grinding footwear. The Gravel X features Pearl's knit upper construction to promote air flow, with a BOA IP1 dial that snugs in the fit. The carbon sole's stiffness enhances power transfer from foot to pedal, while the stout rubber lugs help give grip for those off the bike sections.
- A breathable shoe with the best from road and dirt in one
- Knit upper enhances breathability for greater comfort
- Carbon fiber sole for excellent power transfer
- 2-bolt cleat compatibility matches most all cleats for gravel
- Rubber outsole for grip and comfort on walking sections