A shoulder-season essential.
That late-season marathon you registered for back in May seemed like a good idea at the time, but when the temperatures drop, you may start to reconsider your decision, or at least pick up the Pearl Izumi Women's Flash Insulator Jacket, The Flash will combat the elements to keep your core warm and going hard, even when the temperatures would have you stay home.
Its weather-resistant polyester fabric is backed by Primaloft insulation for exceptional warmth and excellent breathability. Combined with a lightweight fleece fabric, this provides all the warmth you need during frosty morning sprints and chilled evening jogs. Reflective logos help to keep you visible when light is limited, while internal fist mitts give you a cozy place to stash your hands when you're running through early-morning snowstorms and frigid evenings.
- 40g Primaloft synthetic insulation
- Athletic fit
- Internal fist mitts
- Zippered handwarmer pockets
- Reflective details
View more Women's Running Jackets
(78.7 - 83.8cm)
(83.8 - 88.9cm)
(88.9 - 95.3cm)
(95.3 - 101.6cm)
(102.9 - 108.0cm)
(108.0 - 114.3cm)
(58.4 - 63.5cm)
(63.5 - 68.6cm)
(68.6 - 74.9cm)
(74.9 - 81.3cm)
(81.3 - 87.6cm)
(87.6 - 94.0cm)
(83.8 - 88.9cm)
(88.9 - 94.0cm)
(94.0 - 99.1cm)
(100.3 - 106.7cm)
(106.7 - 114.3cm)
(114.3 - 120.7cm)
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
- Measure from the center of your back to your wrist with arms held out.
Reviews & Community
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Medium
I've been using some cycling clothes, especially winter clothing, for running, because running clothes seem to lack in pockets and insulated materials in general. I had first bought a large, based on reviews that it ran small. I usually wear a small/medium but I wanted to add multiple layers underneath. The large was just too long and too wide. I then bought the medium. It fits well--I can add layers and the lengths of sleeves and bottom are longer but not too long. The hand pockets are great. It is also highly visible, especially with the mix of colors (although it wouldn't win an award for best visual design). I've worn it once and was very happy with it. I don't think I'd want a small, so it may run a little small, but not that much. Thus, I'm putting true to size.
Loved the Colors. Loved the Material
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
I bought this for my wife for Christmas. She was excited about it, but it just didn't fit her body type. This is made for an athletic body type and probably looks very good on them.